This transmitter is perfect for campus radio, broadcasting at events, drive-in movie theaters, cable TV FM modulators and lab testing. Built-in audio processing guarantees you’ll sound as good as any large commercial radio station. Choose the TX5 V3 to elevate the professionalism of your broadcast, and give you outstanding reliability – It’s the best 5W FM transmitter on the planet!
Radio ‘Pick Hit’ winning V3 FM Transmitters are packed with features to improve sound quality & reliability.
The TX5 V3 has integrated multi-band DSPX audio processing that means stations without a dedicated processor sound great, right out of the box. It also has one of the industry’s cleanest exciters and an ultra-low distortion modulator which go to make it a highly stable FM transmission system. Clean, loud, market leading audio performance that will crush the competition.
We’ve made our transmitters the most intelligent on the market by adding Ethernet Remote Control (click for online demo), Email Alerts, Silence Detection, Advanced Alarms as well as an In-built Logger. All of these features make it easy for you to monitor the status of your transmitter. It will email you if it has a problem and keep a log of any issues to be investigated. You can also adjust settings remotely if required. All these features are designed to give you peace of mind and save you time.
Configurable Status and Alarm Ports, to signal to, and control external equipment. This will alert you to issues and offer solutions to keep you on air. For example, it can be configured to switch on back-up audio or back-up transmitters should it detect a problem.
Analogue, Digital and Composite Inputs give maximum flexibility to interface with any existing and future audio chains, alleviating compatibility problems and future proofing your equipment.
FSK ID Keyer as standard for translators removes the need for external hardware or hourly audible announcements and offers broadcasters a one-box solution for their translator sites.
Flexible and extensive Web Mail, SNMP, Telnet and Serial Remote Control that will keep you aware and in control of your station’s transmission, and allow you to interact with your transmitter using the method that you prefer.
- 0.05 - 5 watts RF output power
- 4+ miles transmission range
- XLR analogue/digital inputs
- Composite input
- Stereo encoder
- Pre-emphasis audio limiter
- DSPX multi-band processor inside
- Antenna fault protection
- VSWR and temp monitoring
- RS232 remote control
- 2 year international warranty
- Harmonics:better than -75 dBc
- Frequency range:87.5 - 108 MHz
- Frequency steps:50 kHz
- Frequency selection:User interface with display or web remote control
- Frequency control type:Dual speed phase locked loop
- Frequency stability:<+/- 500 Hz (fine adjustment available)
- Modulation:Direct frequency modulation
- Synchronous AM Noise:0.31% (at normal deviation)
- Asynchronous AM Noise:0.18% (at centre frequency of 97.7 MHz)
AUDIO & MPX I/O
- MPX input / output connector:BNC / BNC
- MPX input / output impedance:1.8kOhm (in) / >600 Ohm (out)
- MPX input level:-10dB to +10dB (adjustable)
- MPX input / output response:+/- 0.02 dB, 5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Audio input connectors:XLR balanced
- Analog input impedance:10 kOhm
- AES/EBU sampling rates:32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz
- Subcarrier generation:Microprocessor generated 8x over-sampled
- Pilot:19 kHz +/- 1 Hz (adjustable)
- Pilot generation:Microprocessor generated 16x over-sampled
- Output level:+6dBu (BNC)
- 15 kHz filtering:80dB at 19kHz (DSP based)
- Overshoot filter clipping:DSP based
- Spurious: >80 kHz / >160kHz:> -60dBr / > -80dBr
- Stereo separation:>50dB (20Hz - 15kHz)
- Audio input levels:-10dB to +24dB for level control, DSP auto levelling
- Audio input connectors:XLR balanced (shielded)
- Input CMRR:> 60dB
- Audio distortion:0.05% at limiting 1 KHz (bypass preset)
- Frequency response:20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.2dB (pre-emphasis off)
- Processing range:Processing control range 40dB (pre-emphasis off)
- Input impedance:10 kOhm
- Pre-emphasis:50 μs,75 μs and 0 μs (off)
- Process modes:Multiple presets
- User Interface:3 buttons, rotary encoder & 256x64 graphics display
- External control:I/O Alarms D9-type Male; RS232 D9-Type Female
- Telnet and Web remote RJ45 Ethernet
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)