BW Broadcast’s renowned transmitters have been getting stations on the air for over 20 years, and LPFM certified for 15 of those. That tried and tested platform was taken to a whole new level with our ‘Award Winning’ V3 FM Transmitters.
The latest V3 FM Transmitters takes our years of experience and customer feedback to design our most advanced transmitters yet. Features that will make you sound better, improved reliability, easier maintenance and even more control over your transmitter than ever before.
The new V3 Transmitter range now comes with the latest Direct to Channel Digital Modulation. This 30W, 1RU FM transmitter is the perfect piece of equipment for you. Built in 4-band DSP audio processing, Ethernet control, RDS Encoder and FSK IDer, GPS inputs for SFN applications,and a whole lot more.
Now with a DDS exciter, the TX30 V3 takes the legendary and clean exciters of earlier models with it’s ultra-low distortion modulator to a new level.The TX30 V3 has an integrated multi-band DSPX audio processor that means stations without a dedicated processor sound great, right out of the box. This market leading DSP based multi-channel audio processor has been designed to give you a major market signature sound on a budget. With both four band program dependent limiting and wide band AGC with intelligent gating, parametric EQ and shelf bass enhancement, multi band distortion controlled clipper and a powerful composite clipper with pilot protection. All this allows you to tailor your sound for maximum impact. Integrated ITU-R 812 MPX power limiter ensures you meet modulation regulations.
For years, our transmitters have been the most intelligent on the market with standard Ethernet Remote Control. Featuring a built-in web browser, with no software to install and no reliance on flash support, the V3 platform gives you easy access to setup and monitoring such as Email Alerts, SNMP monitoring, Silence Detection, Advanced Alarms. The unit will email you if it has a problem, and keep a log of any issues to be investigated. You can also adjust settings remotely if required. All these features are designed to give you peace of mind and save you time.
A standard, configurable parallel GPI/O interface is provided for interfacing to your station remote control equipment. This will alert you to issues and offer solutions to keep you on air. For example, it can be configured to switch on back-up audio or back-up transmitters should it detect a problem.
All V3 products have inputs and outputs you would come to expect of with a premium Transmitter. Featuring AES3 audio or composite/ MPX over AES192, analog left and right, and 2 configurable composite (MPX) program inputs and outputs. Composite inputs and outputs can be configured as MPX, SCA, RDS or Pilot Sync.
FSK ID Keyer as standard for translators removes the need for external hardware or hourly audible announcements and offers broadcasters a one-box solution for their translator sites.
Integrated Dynamic RDS is now standard on-board. Listeners now expect to see RDS data on their radios featuring full station, music and advertising related information. The V3 platform includes a powerful dynamic RDS system allowing you to maximize the impact, and deliver value for your advertisers from a single box solution.
External reference support for both 1pps and 10MHz GPS sync inputs are at the rear of the unit, letting you integrate with other products for an SFN (single frequency network) environment).
- 5.4 - 30.15 watts RF output power
- 6+ miles Transmission range
- XLR analogue/digital inputs
- Composite input
- Stereo encoder
- Pre-emphasis audio limiter
- DSPX multi-band processor inside
- Antenna fault protection
- VSWR and temp monitoring
- RS232 remote control
- 2 year international warranty
- Harmonics:better than -75 dBc
- Frequency range:87.5 - 108 MHz
- Frequency steps:10 kHz to 50 kHz selectivity
- Frequency selection:User interface with display or web remote control
- Frequency control type:Dual speed phase locked loop
- Frequency stability:<+/- 500 Hz (fine adjustment available)
- Modulation:Direct frequency modulation
- Synchronous AM Noise:0.31% (at normal deviation)
- Asynchronous AM Noise:0.18% (at centre frequency of 97.7 MHz)
AUDIO & MPX I/O
- MPX input / output connector:BNC / BNC
- MPX input / output impedance:1.8kOhm (in) / >600 Ohm (out)
- MPX input level:-10dB to +10dB (adjustable)
- MPX input / output response:+/- 0.02 dB, 5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Audio input connectors:XLR balanced
- Analog input impedance:10 kOhm
- AES/EBU sampling rates:32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz
- Subcarrier generation:Microprocessor generated 8x over-sampled
- Pilot:19 kHz +/- 1 Hz (adjustable)
- Pilot generation:Microprocessor generated 16x over-sampled
- Output level:+6dBu (BNC)
- 15 kHz filtering:80dB at 19kHz (DSP based)
- Overshoot filter clipping:DSP based
- Spurious: >80 kHz / >160kHz:> -60dBr / > -80dBr
- Stereo separation:>50dB (20Hz - 15kHz)
- Audio input levels:-10dB to +24dB for level control, DSP auto levelling
- Audio input connectors:XLR balanced (shielded)
- Input CMRR:> 60dB
- Audio distortion:0.05% at limiting 1 KHz (bypass preset)
- Frequency response:20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.2dB (pre-emphasis off)
- Processing range:Processing control range 40dB (pre-emphasis off)
- Input impedance:10 kOhm
- Pre-emphasis:50 μs,75 μs and 0 μs (off)
- Process modes:Multiple presets
- User Interface:3 buttons, rotary encoder & 256x64 graphics display
- External control:I/O Alarms D9-type Male; RS232 D9-Type Female
- Telnet and Web remote RJ45 Ethernet
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)