BSI Speedy 4.0
Rapid Rip Professional CD-to-PC Dubbing
More than just a “ripping” program, new Speedy 4.0 is a professional automated CD-to-PC audio transfer system with features not found on consumer grade or shareware programs.
Just pop a CD in your PC CD-ROM drive, select the tracks you want to dub, and walk away. Speedy 4.0’s RapidRip® capability automatically dubs each song for you… and it’s FAST. Speedy 4.0 has reached dubbing speeds even faster than previous versions (sometimes clocked in excess of 20X!).
Speedy 4.0 also has some features that we’re sure you’ll find incredibly useful. You can easily use the supplied professional MP3 Codec to convert your music into compact, high-quality files. We have also included file naming support for compilation disks. This means that the actual artist’s name will go into that field, rather than the default “various artists” with the performer in the song name field.
One more way Speedy is more versatile than ever is the optional hardware key. If you choose to have your Speedy 4.0 shipped to you, we can include a hardware key with your permanent code. If you ever need to move Speedy to another computer, just take your key and code, and you’re ready to go!
Speedy can trim unwanted silence from the front and back of files. Speedy can also normalize recorded levels so that, even though the CD’s might have been produced at different volume levels, all your ripped tracks will come out at the same volume level. And… if you’ve got internet access, Speedy can even tag and name files with track titles and other album information from commercially available CDs automatically.
- creates linear or compressed files in multiple formats
- supports multiple professional audio formats, such as MP2, ADPCM and MP3 (optional CODECS may be needed for individual formats)
- can normalize audio levels for consistent playback
- can access album information from the internet
- automatically or manually trims silence from beginning and ends of files
- BSI digital labeling capability
- Included Info Editor allows you to edit file information with a right click- even while Speedy isn't running
- Corrects for wobble/jitter caused by some CD ROM drives
- tracks to be auditioned before recording
- samplerate, resolution and channels are fully selectable
- customizable interface, including color and layout options
- automatically scans CD and times all tracks
- automatically dubs, names and saves selected tracks
- optional hardware key for ease of transport and security
- easy file integration with Microsoft Windows Explorer
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price