FM wideband amplifier, with microstrip technology and BLF574 RF mosfet.
BLF574 was introduced recently and makes this amplifier possible with a single transistor. This eliminates the need for combiners and associated losses.
The BLF574 is the latest high performance technology from NXP. These new 50 volt LDMOS transistors are ideal for that 1KW amplifier project. This pallet is intended for experienced transmitter builders only. An excellent heat-sink with strong technical background in RF amplifiers is required. Model TRU LPF 1500W is the only suitable low pass filter for this product. Using any other filter may result in lower power output and voids all warranties. System integrators who plan to provide their own low pass filter must forsee using a harmonic absorbing typology.
- New design with 75% minimum efficency and low harmonics.
- 43-50 Volts @ 15 - 16.5ADC
- BLF574 50volt LDMOS Technology.
- Input/Output 50 ohms
- Pout 600W min. 2 watt input
- P1dB greater than 650W
- 25 dB gain minimum.
- Class B push-pull.
- Temperature compensated bias.
- Compact size; LxWxH 4.0 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches
- Standard 1/4 inch copper base
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)