Broadcast Concepts PA600HS
600W BLF278 FM Amplifier Module
Designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier incorporates microstrip technology and a pair of 300W BLF278 mosfet transistors. This product is designed for FM transmitter builders who don’t want to worry about finding an appropriate heatsink. We have done all of the research and machining for you.
- 86-110MHz 48 Volts
- Input/Output 50 ohms
- Pout 600W Minimum with a 5 to 7 watt input.
- 19dB gain minimum.
- Low distortion Class B push-pull.
- Heatsink size: 6.96 inch wide x 2.75 in high x 9 inches long.
- 68% efficiency minimum.
- Power requirements 20 to 21 Amps @ 48 volts.
- Bias disable pads facilitate integration into amplifier systems that employ automatic VSWR protection.
- The PCB and transistors are mounted to directly to the custom CNC machined aluminum heatsink insuring efficient thermal transfer.
- This product requires forced air cooling
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)