Designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier incorporates microstrip technology and an SD2942 MOSFET transistor to enhance ruggedness and reliability.
- The SD2942 mosfet is new technology that was recently introduced by ST. This is the first VHF 48V push-pull mosfet with a 350W factory power rating.
- Our PA’s use teflon low impedance high temperature coax to form high power matching transformers.
- We use automatic coax and wire processing tools to guarantee consistent performance from unit to unit. All of the surface mount components are reflowed. There is no hand soldering of chip components.
- Quick facts about current draw: For 350 watts current draw is 10.1 – 10.5 amps @ 48V.
- Each pallet amplifier we sell is tested on HP 8753 vector network analyzers. Phase, gain, return loss and saturated power parameters are measured on each PA module before it is allowed to leave our factory.