This low pass filter directional coupler provides a DC voltage at the forward and reflected ports. The test ports feature a broadband equalizer network. The equalizer maintains a constant RF level at the diodes across the FM band which results in the same voltage at all frequencies.
Each filter is carefully sweep tested with our network analyzers.
- 86-110MHz 200 watts maximum.
- 9th order Chebyshev typology.
- Low loss 0.3dB maximum
- #14 awg inductors.
- 0.3 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.25dB typical.
- -25dB return loss
- -50dB rejection at 176MHz minimum. That's the 1st harmonic of 88MHz
- Directivity: 20dB Minimum
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)