This low pass filter directional coupler provides -50dB RF sample at the forward and reflected ports. The test ports feature +/- 0.1dB response flatness thanks to a broadband equalizer network. This filter is ideally suited for use with log detectors.
Each filter is carefully sweep tested with our HP8753ES network analyzer.
- 86-110MHz 1500 watts maximum.
- 9th order Chebyshev typology.
- Ultra low loss Teflon PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- large #8 awg inductors.
- 0.12 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.1dB typical.
- -28dB return loss; -33dB typical.
- -47dB rejection at 176MHz. That’s the 1st harmonic of 88MHzDirectional Coupler Specifications
- Directivity: 20dB minimum
- -50dB sample at forward and reflected ports.
- Frequency response: +/- 0.1dB
- Forward and reflected port return loss: -28dB typical.