FM Audio Processor
The APG-02 has an extremely simple circuit, yet very functional when performing its role perfectly and very efficiently.
It has a wide-band AGC at the input that controls the average level from the audio mixer and a multi-band peak compressor / limiter.
Processes the audio in 3 independent frequency bands, controlling the peaks and maximising the loudness of the program to be transmitted.
In addition to the multi-band processing stage, the equipment also has a high quality stereo generator and channel separation (> 60dB @ 1KHz), with extremely professional characteristics.
Its stereo generator has a final composite signal clipper (MPX) allowing the broadcaster a very effective loudness in the air.
It has balanced audio inputs and an MPX output on its rear panel.
On its front panel, it has a VU that shows the input audio level and the audio level at the MPX output, as well as an adjustment of the output level of the processed audio.
Very easy to install and operate, the equipment has no adjustments and is pre-set at the factory.
Plug & Play, once installed, will be ready for use, requiring only the adjustment of the final modulation of the transmitter.
Developed in a standard 19 ”rack cabinet, with a height unit (1UR) and brushed stainless steel finish.
Full Range power input – 90 to 240V / 47 to 63Hz.
- Type: electronically balanced;
- Connectors: P10 female - 3 pins, standard panel;
- Nominal input level: + 4dBu.
- Impedance:> 600 Ω;
- CMRR:> 70dB;
- Crosstalk:> 85dB.
- AGC LEVELER
- Feed foward topology;
- Type: Feedback compressor, implemented with “Fet ultra low noise”;
- Gain correction: 25dB;
- Attack and relaxation times: 2s / 4s;
- Soft compressor type compression.
- 2 control bands: 0 to 200Hz and 200Hz to 15KHz
- Type: Butterworth 12dB / 8, designed in 3 frequency bands;
- Gain: 1;
- Software-optimized phase equalization.
- PEAK LIMITERS
- Type: Hard limiter clipper;
- Instant attack and relaxation times;
- Peak limitation: around 10dB;
- Distortion cancellation: 30% @ 5dB clipping.
- Type: Dynamic standard pre-emphasis;
- Standard curve: 75us;
- Pre-emphasis limiter: hard limiter type Clipper.
- STEREO GENERATOR
- Channel separation: 55dB @ 1KHz;
- Carrier suppression: 50 dB;
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 14KHz; +/- 0.5 dB
- Input filter: Rejection of 50dB above 15KHz;
- 19KHz filter: Rejection> 60dB at 19KHz without ripple;
- Pilot: 19KHz; +/- 0.02Hz;
- MPX limiter: hard limiter clipper type without pilot modulation.
- Type: alternating with automatic switching;
- Input voltage: from 90V to 240V;
- Consumption: 18W.
- Rack standard (W x H x D): 482.6 mm x 44.5 mm x 210 mm;
- 19 ”x 1.75” x 8 ”in .;
- Weight: 2.5 Kg without packaging; 3.8 Kg with packaging.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)