Audio levellers control programme levels automatically, so whatever happens in the studio, your broadcast sound is always 100% clearly audible at the right volume!
Audio Levellers are typically deployed at the studio output point, where signals are switched, fed to AM, FM or DAB radio transmitters, or when feeding into links and distribution.
As their name suggests, levellers are designed to control audio level but without otherwise changing the quality of the broadcast sound in any way. Audessence levellers can be used in front of any transmission or ‘Air-chain’ audio processor. All our audio levellers are specifically designed to work smoothly in front of multiband audio processors, and will not conflict with them.
A tamper-proof solution designed to solve audio level problems – completely! Digital, cost-effective and flexible, ALPS-1 provides control of perceived audio loudness (volume), dynamic range and peak level (modulation). This broadcast audio processor is suitable for all situations where some combination of these three must be powerfully yet unobtrusively controlled. A truly versatile audio leveller / leveler, ideal for radio studios, codec protection, STL protection, satellite feeds, transmitter protection, web streaming and remote broadcast site operations.
Solving Audio Level problems completely:
… DIGITAL, COST-EFFECTIVE and TAMPER PROOF!
Perceived loudness, dynamic range and peak level; suitable for all situations where some
combination of these three must be powerfully yet unobtrusively controlled.
• Brings consistency to all programme streams without erasing musical dynamics
• Ends listener annoyance from over-loud segments such as commercials and shouting DJs
• Improves audibility and clarity of programme
• Eliminates overload distortion and damage forever
• Eliminates the inconvenience of unauthorised tampering with front-panel controls
• Maintains programme path reliability – fail-safe mode if AC power or PSU fails
• Sound level control for Radio and Television
• Normalise levels of news booths and unattended studios, ingest points, etc.
• Overload protection for STLs, digital codecs, PA and monitors
• FM broadcast: Networks, Relay from satellite, Community radio & RSLs
• Professional-level audio streaming, archiving and podcasting
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)