Lunchbox Mic Pre with transformers
The Alice 501T is a straight forward no-nonsense high-performance transformer balanced microphone preamplifier from our new 500 lunchbox range of products.
This mic pre is designed around our legendary XTX131v2 matchamp which achieves a noise performance which is typically less than 0.5dB from theoretical Johnsons noise.
We have significantly improved the common mode rejection making the device ideal for critical studio and location recordings as well as outside broadcasts where high levels of interference are common.
Hand selected high quality OEP audio transformers have been used on the input and output stages which provides exceptional electrical isolation between devices.
- 500 series module standard
- Balanced transformer mic input
- Mic input with wide stepless gain
- LED output level metering
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable 75Hz high pass filter
- Switchable polarity reverse (phase)
- Transformer balanced line output
- 100% made in the UK
- Frequency response linearity +0, -0.4dB 10Hz to 20KHz
- Minimum gain: 32dB
- Maximum gain: 78dB
- Maximum output +24dBu floating transformer balanced
- Noise level (measured at 60dB gain) 126.8dB below input 20Hz to 20KHz
- Harmonic distortion (at 0dB output 1KHz) 2nd order 0.005%, 3rd order 0.03%
- High Pass Filter 6dB/8ve 3dB down at 75Hz
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)