The ProLite desk is similar to the ProEdit as it is designed for offline and online editing environments. The ProLite is not part of the ProWave range and cannot be integrated with the ProWave racks or worktops, however the ProLite does have it’s own 12u rack as an optional extra.
We offer a free design layout service so if you send us a floor plan of your studio, we will fit your ProWave system into the space. We also offer Hybrid with the ProWave range; this means custom sections can be built if required for a specific project.
We offer a FREE DESIGN SERVICE. Send us a floor plan and we will fit your chosen system into any space.
- A compact off-line editing desk
- Compact 2.4m main workspace
- Three 3u top racks with shallow monitor bridge
- Complete cable management
- Available in Crown Oak veneer and Crown Maple veneer
- Self-assembly and flat packed for easy shipping & installation