Digital Broadcast Console
Designed for ON AIR use, FORUM IP can incorporate up to 20 faders. Based on its predecessor – FORUM- its recently added features and options makes it a cutting edge console with infinite possibilities. Its re-designed control surface includes new softer switches, additional programmable keys and improved access of controls for the monitoring section.
FORUM IP can be equipped with AoIP input/output cards of up to 64 input and output channels, compatible with the new AES 67 standard through Audinate’s DANTE™ technology. Using this optional connectivity, it can receive and provide signals from/to other consoles, routers and other input/output terminal equipment from more than 200 different manufacturers. Multichannel connectivity can also be provided through MADI.
FORUM IP is a self-contained digital audio mixing console specifically designed to meet the most rigorous demands of radio and television ON-AIR broadcasting. Its flexible design allows it to readily be adapted to any ON-AIR application. FORUM IP incorporates all of the features necessary for use in environments requiring: automatic monitor speaker cut-off, cough muting, fader start, control signaling, interface signaling for automation of external equipment, external communications management, intercom, etc.
Simplicity and control power are combined into the FORUM IP to satisfy ease of operation – from the most basic to the most advanced requirements. The control surface can be configured with a minimum of 4 faders, and easily expanded to 8 or even 12 channels witht he standard chassis. If you opt for the GRAND FORUM IP Chassis, the mixer can expand to up to 20 freely assignable fader channels.
- Configurable monitoring for all system signals.
- 4 Direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling.
- Integrated talk-back microphone input, 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor speakers.
- Supports a maximum of 14 input/output modules: 4 can be dual MICRO / LINE modules, and 2 can be digital hybrids.
- Integrated MICRO/LINE input for talk-back and self-operation, studio and control room speaker and headphone outputs.
- Supports AES/EBU and S-PDIF digital formats.
- Multi-channel IP Networking using Audinate Dante TM Technology - up to 64 Channels (optional)
- MADI bi-directional fiber-optic connection for 64 digital audio channels (optional).
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.
- Audio processing: 3 band equalizer, high pass and low pass filters, compressor/limiter, and noise gate.8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs
- Optional feature FORUM Screen for display and touch screen control-locutorio
- Optional feature FORUM Virtual for remote control integrated in the console screen.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
$6,558 – $15,098