The VIA Bravo product line is a family of general purpose vector impedance analyzers used to measure impedance and resonant frequencies of circuits and antennas from 100 kHz to 200 MHz. VIA Bravo analyzers are available in both single port (S11) and dual port (S11/S21) versions. Applications include Commercial Radio, Aviation, and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).The VIA Bravo is a handheld Vector Impedance Analyzer for measuring the impedance & resonant frequencies of circuits and antennas. The Analyzer has the capability of providing accurate measurements and sweep displays of impedance, reactance, resistance, phase angle, return loss, SWR, and relative spectrum analysis. The VIA Bravo’s testing functionality, combined with its 100 kHz to 200 MHz frequency range, make it a versatile tool for many service applications. The VIA Bravo is being used in areas such as MRI, wireless telemetry, 2 way radio, aviation, and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
The VIA Bravo Analyzer is available in three versions with the capability of simultaneously displaying two separate measurement graphs and the respective scales.
The versions include the standard S11 Bravo, the eXtra Fine frequency resolution S11 Bravo XF, and the full S21 network analyzer Bravo II. A Smith Chart displaying the measured circuit impedances is also available using the Bravo PC Vision software in conjunction with a PC.
The Bravo PC Vision Software application, included with the VIA Bravo!, provides the user with the capability of remotely operating the VIA Bravo through a serial port connection while viewing Real-Time results on a P.C. The software makes the capture, storage, and printing of documentation and reports easy.
The VIA Bravo has proven to save time, improve on reliability and quality, and reduce service wait time.
- Large numeric display of Center Frequency graph values and Inductance or Capacitance values
- Simultaneously view two separate plots with differing scales
- Measure Parallel or Series Resistance and Reactance
- Automatic Calibration and Self-test
- Cable/Fixture Nulling
- Nonvolatile memories for both Plot Storage and Setup data
- Signal Generator Mode - CW signal generator
- WindowsTM Bravo PC Vision software included
- Real-time display of plots on PC
- Smith Chart display
- EASY transfer of memories in unit to software
- EL Backlit Supertwist LCD Display for sharp contrast
- Auditory cues for non-visual tuning
- Lightweight and portable
- Frequency range:100 KHz to 200 MHz
- Tuning/display resolution:< 0.02% of center frequency - Bravo and Bravo II
- < 0.0025% of center frequency - Bravo XF models
- Measurement speed:~ 2 sweeps/second
- Frequency display width:0 to 51.6 MHz/80 data points/large numeric readouts
- 0 to 64 MHz/100 data points/large numeric readouts
- Impedance range:2 to 2000 Ohms
- Impedance plotting scales:0 to 100 Ohms Min, 0 to 2000 Ohms Max
- Impedance formats:Resistance, Reactance, Z, Z angle, SWR, R, S11 vector
- Also Gain and Gain Phase in Bravo II
- Phase angle plotting scales:+/- 15 to +/- 180 degrees
- Harmonic and spurious:> 30 dB below fundamental
- Output power:~ +5dBm @ 50 Ohms
- Serial interface speeds:4800 to 57.6K bps
- Power requirements:14-20 VDC @ 400 mA. minimum or 8 AA (Alk or NiMH)
- Antenna connector:“N” connector
- Size:8.5” x 4.3” x 2.25”
- Weight:20 oz. (500 grams)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€1,588.00 – €1,765.83