The MTX Series of Low Power TV Transmitters – Transposers – Gap-fillers is the ultimate in technology, quality and performance; it is designed to take advantage of the excellence of the digital modulation systems to generate both Analog and Digital emissions (DVB-T2, DVB-T/H, ISDB-T/Tb, ATSC and other standards).
The MTX Low Power Transmitters are a compact solution housed a single 19” rack drawer (up to 3U).
The MTX Series brings together the highly efficient and reliable LD-MOS broadband Power Amplifiers with state-of-the-art technological solutions.
- Compact solution integrating transmitter driver and power amplifier in a single rack drawer
- Open platform design to satisfy both today’s and tomorrow’s needs
- The ultimate in technology, quality, performance and reliability
- Low cost of ownership, low capital cost, running expenses & maintenance
- Complete range of options and configurations to satisfy any need
- Multistandard analog modulation with digital processing (PAL/SECAM/NTSC B, G, D, I, K, K1, M and N standards supported)
- Multistandard digital modulation (DVB-T2, DVB-T/H, ISDB-T/Tb and other standard)
- Available configurations: Modulator - Transmitter - Transposer - Transmodulator - Gap-filler...
- Wide choice of input interfaces: ASI, Ethernet for T.S. over IP, DVB-S/S2 Multistream receiver, Digital Terrestrial Receiver, analog Video/Audio
- RF output: UHF, VHF Band I and Band III
- Hot Pluggable Power Supply Modules
- Frequency Agile Direct Digital Synthesizer with 1Hz resolution
- Adaptive precorrection option
- User Friendly local and remote control includes on-board display, Web GUI, SNMP and e-mail client
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)