Professional Audio over IP (AoIP) distribution for STL (studio to transmitter lines) or studio to studio transmission has been established within the broadcast market in the last couple of years and is developed further at a steady pace. Former weak points such as signal runtime, synchronization and reliability finally belong to the past due to highly sophisticated transmission mechanisms using IP protocols and very finely tuned forward error corrections (FEC) that now make common IP networks suitable for professional broadcasting of audio signals.
The MM01 supports all currently established standards and, depending on customers requirements, it can operate with very low delay, with additional redundancy or based on a DVB transport stream. This great flexibility allows for maximum action flexibility regarding customers system defaults and project budget.
Additional key features are Stream4Sure seamless switching, first class multiformat audio coding, rock solid network connection and IP robustness, even in stress conditions, thanks to 2wcoms “dual streaming” mechanism (= redundant contribution of IP packets by different transmission paths). Another highlight of the further development is microsecond accurate latency control (e.g. for SFN – single frequency networks).
All these features conform to existing standards to ensure a professional integration into a customers system
Supported Standards: EBU Tech 3326, Ravenna, Livewire (Axia), Precision Time Protocol (PTP), Session Announcement Protocol, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Session Description Protocol (SDP)
- High quality multi-format Audio De/Encoding
- MPEG 1/2 Layer 1, 2, 3
- G.711, G.722, PCM
- Optional: MPEG 2/4 AAC LC, HEv1&v2
- Optional: AAC-LD
- Optional: Enhanced aptX
- Optional: Bit transparent transmission of digital audio and MPX signals (AES/EBU input at 32 - 192 kHz)
- Rock solid, professional IP streaming even in stress conditions (Pro MPEG FEC, 2wcom Dual Streaming)
- enables the usage in regular IP networks (non-dedicated networks)
- Perfect audio quality
Security and backup
- Advanced redundancy management (automatic switchover to alternative input sources like Icecast, internal storage, FM tuner, satellite tuner)
- Dual IP ports for data and one additional IP port for control interface
- redundant power supply
- Web interface for easy setup
- Well arranged status page with information for a quick device operation status summary
- Easy backup and fallback configuration
- Optional: GPS based latency control solution
- Prepared for 2wcom centralized Network Management System "NMS" (amongst others: regionalization)
Monitoring and Alarm
- Adjustable silence detection
- IP buffer and jitter check
- PLL control
- SNMP, alarm, source switch & event logging
- Energy efficient DSP based 24/7 broadcast quality (no HDD)
- RDS decoding (built in RDS/UECP decoder)
- Embedded Auxiliary data (RBDS/RDS or PAD) and GPIO forwarding
- Stream4Sure: Streaming Technology with different codecs/qualities and seamless switching of up to 4 streams
- Prepared for synchronized FM transmission within FM SFN Networks
- Audio over IP:Flexible and professional Audio over IP contribution, Studio Transmitter Link (STL), Studio to Studio Link
- MM01D – professional Audio over IP Decoder:High quality multi-format Audio Decoding with low latency and extensive backup functions.
- Synchronous FM SFN Solutions:Synchronous SFN FM transmission by a simple hardware update within existing FM networks.
- FMC01 FM MPX Codec:Connect your FM transmitter sites directly to your studio via MPX over E1 or via MPX over IP.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
€0 – €2,150