This is our economical high power low pass filter. This model is intended for use with all pallet amplifiers up to 850W.
- 0.25 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.20 dB typical.
- -22dB return loss maximum; -25dB typical.
- Metal clad silver teflon caps from Semco.
- #8 Awg Inductors.
- -60dB rejection at 176MHz. That's the 1st harmonic of 88MHz
- Size: 3 inches wide x 7 inches long.
- Each unit is sweep tested on an HP 8753D network analyzer to meet our specifications.
.25dB maximum insertion loss, better than -20dB return loss from 88-108MHz. Maximum insertion loss occurs at 108MHz.
RF connectors are not included. A coax can be soldered directly or the filter can be ordered with our Aluminum Enclosure
Mounts to customers chassis with 8-32 screws. 3/8 inch PCB standoffs or washers are required between the bottom of the PCB and chassis to prevent shorting of the inductors. Installing the filter in a metal chassis is suggested to provide shielding and good thermal conductivity in high power installations.
This low pass filter is intended for use in 50 ohm systems only.