A sophisticated award winning Digital Stereo Audio Leveler
that will breathe new life into your existing processor
there's no need to replace, add the Ariane and sound great.
The Ariane Sequel features the signature sum and difference processing but with many new features and options. It also operates in conventional left and right stereo with adjustable coupling between channels as well as dual channel mono.
The Ariane Sequel won Radio Magazine Pick Hit Award at NAB 2005 in Las Vegas. It's TransLanTech's unique multiband, release gated, 'windowing' feedforward RMS control that sets the Ariane Sequel above all other levelers.
The Ariane Sequel is great as an IBOC/Streaming/Webcasting leveler for a more consistent listenable sound. Use it on satellite or remote broadcast feeds. Production or mix finalizing. The Ariane Sequel is the heavy hitter of AGC levelers for Radio and Television.
- All digital all the way through. Not a hybrid analog/digital design
- Same great gain and stereo image control as the original Ariane Stereo Audio Leveler
- Sum and difference processing plus independent two-channel and stereo-linked modes
- Output peak protection limiting
- Adjustable sample rate: 32, 44.1 or 48kHz (or sync to input)
- 8 Savable user presets with contact closure remote activation
- TCP/IP and RS-232 remote control
- Expanded metering options: Peak and RMS reading on input and output
- Analog and AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs
- Firmware upgrade capability
- Headphone output