The 719 "DAVID-IV" features comprehensive audio processing, including gain-riding AGC, 5 bands of dynamics compression and equalization, stereo enhancement and sub-bass augmentation, and Inovonics' patented PIPP limiter. Processing is integrated with a high-performance stereocoder (stereo-gen) that includes active and metered RDS combining. The "DAVID-IV" can accept analog and AES-digital inputs, and has two separate composite/MPX outputs in addition to both analog and AES-digital line outputs. The line outputs can be configured for either FM or digital-radio transmission characteristics. The "DAVID-IV" may be set up and controlled using the intuitive front-panel graphic display and jog wheel, or connected directly to a network for full TCP/IP control over all parameters with a PC and supplied software. Factory presets for processing popular radio formats are included, and user presets are easily downloaded and saved as small files. These may then be uploaded to other "DAVID-IV" processors in a group-ownership situation.
- AES3 digital input and outputs(XLR), accepting sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz.
- Left/Right analog inputs and outputs (XLR).
- Adjustable gain-riding AGC with "intelligent" gating.
- 5 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression.
- 5-bands of 'graphic-EQ' adjustment.
- Low-bass enhancements with independent 'Rumble' and 'Punch' adjustments.
- Stereo enhancement processing to adjust the listening sound stage.
- 'Adaptive pre-emphasis' high-frequency limiting for FM.
- Remote access and control conforms to TCIP/IP protocols;
- Built in Stereocoder (Stereo-Gen) with internal RDS Combining.
- Programmable high-pass function eliminates modulation-robbing infrasonic energy.
- Factory presets for processing popular radio formats included and user presets are easily downloaded and saved as small files.
*Product scheduled for release 3rd quarter of 2011.