The Black Widow Broadcast 300 watt FM transmitter is perfect for community radio use and is ideal for applications that require a rugged transmitter as opposed to a rack mount transmitter.
Perfect as a low cost repeater, the Black Widow 300 watt FM transmitter has a MPX input that can take a feed from a re-broadcast receiver or from a satellite receiver.
The transmitter has an MPX input as well as an N type output for the RF. A standard IEC connector provides a mains connection.
The front panel LCD control system controls the frequency and provides readout of the locked status of the transmitter. RF is muted during out of lock conditions.
The transmitter employs a low distortion, low noise PLL PLUS exciter module to drive the power amplifier which is fan cooled and temperature protected making it ideally suited for harsh environmental conditions.
A handle on the top of the unit allows for ease of handling.
- Ultra compact design
- Economical high performance
- LCD shows operating frequency
- Front panel up/down control in 50Khz steps from 87.5 - 108 MHZ
- Dual speed phase locked loop for low distortion audio
- 110V or 220V operation
- Over-temperature protection
- Community radio
- Backup transmitter for large stations
- Rebroadcasting 'REPEATER' transmitter
Please note: This transmitter does not provide VSWR protection or monitoring. A stereo encoder or processor will be required for stereo operation.