The C-3 is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true. This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
Why the C-3?
The C-3 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. It has three selectable pickup patterns: omnidirectional for capturing sound equally on all sides; cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds; and figure-eight for capturing sound both behind and in front of the mic, but not all the way around. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-3 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. But That's Not All…
The C-3 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, die-cast body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its rugged foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a swivel stand mount so it can be affixed to your studio's mic stands. This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible C-3 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser MicrophoneProfessional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer C-3 Specifications:
•Transducer Type: Condenser, 16mm
•Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni
•Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
•Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dBV/pa (10 mV/pa)
•Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 KHz
•Max. SPL (0.5% THD @ 1KHz): 142 dB
•Equivalent Noise Level: 23 dBA (IEC 651)
•Dynamic Range: 119 dB
•Rated Impedance: 350 Ohms
•Supply Voltage: +48 V
•Supply Current: 7.0 mA
•Dimensions: Shaft 54 mm, Length 180 mm
•Weight: Approx. 0.45Kg