The ASI8914 is a professional PCI tuner adapter designed for use in HD Radio radio broadcast audio monitoring and auditing.
Four different channels of digital HD Radio or analog AM/FM can be received and recorded simultaneously from a single antenna input.
Recording formats include PCM, MPEG-1 Layer 2 and MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3). Using MRX technology, each stream can be recorded at any sample rate between 8 and 48kHz.
Each tuner can also decode and stream the HD Radio Program Associated Data (PAD) data and RDS/RBDS data for analog FM.
HD Radio multi-cast is supported, allowing the audio and PAD stream to be switched between the Main Program Service (MPS) and Secondary Program Services (SPS) under software control.
- Up to 4 channels of HD Radio or analog AM/FM audio capture
- HD Radio Multicast capable
- Up to 4 channels of HD Radio PAD or FM RDS/RBDS data capture
- Tuners can be fed from individual external antennas
- Audio monitoring of all tuners simultaneously
- MRX technology allows each stream to have an independent sample rate of between 8 and 48kHz
- PCM, MPEG-1 Layer 2 and MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3) recording formats
- Full-length PCI card
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP, Server 2008/2003, and Linux software drivers available