Comfortable professional semi-open studio headphones with self-adjusting headband
The K 240 MK II is a newly updated version of AKGâ€™s most successful headphones with Varimotionâ„¢ technology and XXL transducers. The K 240 MK IIâ€™s semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its lower impedance and improved sensitivity, it can be used with low-output audio sources to deliver its incredible sound.
The detachable OFC cable has gold-plated plugs for optimum audio quality and exceptional ease of service.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
|91 dB at 1 mW / 104 dBV
|55 ohms per channel
|3 m and 5 m (OFC) single-sided, plug-in, easily replaceable cable with mini-XLR connector and with hard-gold plated, screwable 1/4" jack plug
240/550 g (8.4/19.2 oz.)